Being part of any community is about getting involved. Why not take part and get the most out of church life and deepen your own relationship with God and other people as a result.
There are lots of ways that people can get involved in the life of St Peter Mancroft. Here are just some of the ways that volunteers are supporting our church:
- helping within the liturgy (intercessors, servers, readers)
- offering pastoral care and support to members of our community
- helping with the refreshments on Sunday after our 10am service and with hospitality in other ways
- being sidespeople - those who welcome visitors to services and hand out orders of service
- flower arranging
- drama groups
- being guide welcomers - who offer a warm welcome to thousands of visitors a year to the church and help with their queries.
If you have time and talents to offer please contact the church office 01603 610443 or email email@example.com who will find the best person to get back in touch with you. You should hear from someone soon. Thank you for your interest in getting involved.