How to get here
Our Car Park outside Chantry Hall (NR2 1QZ) is available for public use on a Saturday for £1.80 per hour using your mobile (either via phone or the YourParkingSpace app). The red parking bays are reserved for permit holders so please use the white parking bays.
Other parking options during the week are:
• The Forum NR2 1TF (opposite St Peter Mancroft). Please click here for current parking information.
• Chantry surface car park NR2 1RG (just over the road from St Peter Mancroft. Please click here for current parking information.
• Chantry Place Shopping Centre (was intu Chapelfield shopping centre) NR1 3SH (Exit the car park via the Chantry Road entrance on Upper Ground level, head to Theatre Street, cross the road and the church is opposite The Forum on your right). Please click here for current parking information.
Other car parks you could use are:
• St Giles NR2 1NH multi-storey car park. Please click here for current parking information.
• St Andrews NR3 3AT on Duke Street (10 mins from the church) Please click here for current parking information.
• Rose Lane NR1 1PY (20 mins from the church ) Please click here for current parking information.
Please note that none of these car parks offer free evening parking.
For more information on other city centre car parks please click here to download Norwich City Council Parking Planner
All of the above car parks have disabled badge spaces. There are also blue badge spaces on Theatre Street next to The Forum, opposite the Assembly House.
Sign up to www.norfolk.liftshare.com to find others visiting St Peter Mancroft so you can car share together.
For information on timetables call 0345 600 7245 or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk It is a 20 minute walk, mostly uphill, from Norwich railway station to the church.
From the train station, there are buses and also licenced black cabs available outside the entrance, and dedicated taxi phones within the station.
Visit Traveline to plan your route. It is a 10 minute walk from the bus station to St Peter Mancroft, with a gentle uphill slope towards the end of the journey.
For information on local bus timetables call First Bus on 08456 020 121 or click here
Cycle racks are available outside the church and outside The Forum.
To plan your route visit www.norwich.cyclestreets.net If coming by train and bike,
Greater Anglia have certain restrictions. Visit greateranglia.co.uk/cycle for more details.
To hire a bike in Norwich try Bicycle Links just a short walk from the Coach & Train Stations
Visit www.walkit.com to plan your journey time and route. It can even recommend traffic free or scenic routes to make your journey to St Peter Mancroft a more pleasurable experience.